Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I went skiing

So, today I had my skiing class, so I skied, and I fell down a lot, and it was really discouraging. But I kept trying, and I actually started to do better. Next week we're going to a real ski place, Holiday Valley. I don't really feel ready for that, but it will be nice to ski on real slopes and to actually have a chairlift; here they just have a tow rope, which is really uncomfortable and hurts your arms after a while. Speaking of hurt, one of the time when I fell I did something to my knee. I didn't really notice it until I was done skiing and was walking around. It hurt and it swelled a little, so now I have ice on it. That's my story for today. :P

I've been watching a lot of the Olympics; figure skating, my favorite event, was really good last night. The Chinese were pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. If you'd like, I'd be more than willing to kiss your knee better. ;D

    No, seriously, I hope you feel better. I'm glad you've been enjoying the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your knee is OK. The Chinese team who won really deserved the medal. Their long skate was not great, but I'm glad they won--they've been around for a long time.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete