Friday, September 9, 2011

My flying horse

Earlier this week I had a dream that I flew to America to visit for the weekend on a flying horse.  It was really quick and easy.  I stopped at Houghton and then I went home, where I asked Mom, “Want to know how I got here?” because I was really excited to tell her I flew in on a flying horse.  But she never answered me, and I was disappointed.  Then I was thinking about how it wasn’t possible for me to actually have gotten there on a flying horse, so I decided I must just be imagining that I was there, but it felt so real.  Then I thought I would just imagine myself flying back to Australia, and I knew that would feel real too, but then I thought how everything that happened in Australia after that would only be in my imagination, and that I would eventually wake up and have to live all that time over again.

1 comment:

  1. Please find a flying horse and come and visit! I will definitely want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete