Saturday, August 1, 2009

Next semester

I'll be back at Houghton and back on here for the upcoming fall semester. Classes start August 31st. My schedule:

Conservation Biology MWF 9:00-9:50
Literary Voices: Fantastic Truths (an English class on fantasy novels!) MWF 11:05-12:10
Introduction to Christianity MWF 12:30-1:35
Literary Nonfiction (essay writing) MWF 1:40-2:45
Rock Climbing W 3-4:50
Conservation Biology lab R 2-4:50

So, as you can see, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are going to be crazy (especially Wed.); fortunately those two classes that I only have five minutes between are in the same building! It will be nice, though, to have nothing on Tuesday, and only that lab on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to the English class and rock climbing; not so sure about bio and the essay class, but I'll just have to see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Well, good luck with it all Tabitha! I'm looking forward to my classes too. :)

    ReplyDelete